Directora y Profesora Asistente, Marketing en Moda y Gestión
College of Business
Office: Cunningham Business Center, 214B
- M.S., Family & Consumer Sciences: Fashion Merchandising (Ball State University)
- B.S., Family & Consumer Sciences: Fashion Merchandising (Ball State University)
- Director, Fashion Marketing & Management – Indiana Tech, Fort Wayne, IN (current)
- Assistant Professor, Fashion Marketing & Management – Indiana Tech, Fort Wayne, IN (current)
- Adjunct Faculty, Fashion & Retail Management – The Art Institute of Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN (2008-2014)
- Owner/Operator – Evelyn Dee’s Fine Clothing, Accessories, and Home Decor, French Lick, IN (2009-2011)
- Merchandiser – Macy’s Department Store, Muncie, IN (2008-2009)
- Saiki, D.E., & Crecelius, K.M. (2015). The effects of body image and self-esteem on frequency of closet cleaning. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 00(2015) 00-00.
- The psychology of the closet: Divestment practices, self-esteem, and body image (Thesis: 2013)
- Leahy, A.J., & Crecelius, K.M. (2008). Analysis of 25 years of technology research as reported in two professional journals: The Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences (JFCS) and the Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal (FCSRJ). The Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 36(4), 281-309.
- Poster: Effects of the internet on the prevalence of online shopping in college students (AAFCS Annual Conference 2008)
- Poster: Factors affecting store operations and ownership: Insights and interviews (AAFCS Annual Conference 2008)
- Poster: Comparison of clothing and textiles technology research reported in three professional journals: Clothing and Textiles Research Journal, Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, and Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences (ITAA Annual Conference 2008)
- Specific interests/fields of study include small business operations, and relationships between clothing and self-esteem/body image.
- Prior course instruction/experience: Media Planning and Buying, Retail Buying, Professional Selling, Principles of Marketing Research, Fashion Merchandising Portfolio Preparation and Presentation, International Marketing and Buying, Public Relations and Promotions, Sales and Event Promotion, Store Planning and Lease Management, Fashion Business Planning